Switzerland-Taiwan Biotech Leaders Forum
Explore trends of healthcare industry in Switzerland & Taiwan. Expand international business strategically.
Time: 1:30-5:00 PM (UTC+8, 台灣時間), Oct. 18th, 2018
Venue: No. 333 Keelung Rd., Sec.1, Taipei City (TWTC International Trade Building)
Europe-Taiwan Biotech Association, together with Trade Office of Swiss Industries (TOSI), Taiwan Bio Industry Organization and EY Taiwan collaborate on hosting 2018 Switzerland-Taiwan bilateral biotech leaders forum. With the common goal of encouraging innovation in biotech and healthcare industries, the event features a unique blend of speakers and distinguished panelists from both Switzerland and Taiwan. We cordially invite industrial leaders endeavoring to expand biotech business in European markets, to join the forum.
- Leveraging EU and Swiss International Corporate Tax Benefits to Expand Biotech Business in Global Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges within the Swiss Start-up Ecosystem for A Young Biotech Company
- Trends of Adopting Digital Technologies in Swiss Pharmaceutical & Medtech Industries
- How Straumann Group Strives for Pursuing Quality and Innovation in Implant, Restorative & Regenerative Dentistry
- Pitch Showcase of Global Research & Industry Alliance Brought by Taiwan’s Leading Universities
- Rolf Frei – Director, Trade Office of Swiss Industries
- Georgios Savoglidis – Founder and CEO, Embion Technologies SA
- Edward Chang – President, HTC Healthcare DeepQ
- Rebecca Yeung – Commercial Director, Straumann Group
- Churn-Shiouh Gau – Executive Director, Center for Drug Evaluation
- Linus Kao – President, Europe-Taiwan Biotech Association
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.